Thursday 6 February 2014

Show 'em what you made of!

Show 'em what you made of!

Show 'em what you made of! 


My love for the leopard print is now kind of my obsession. So I created a look that not only showcases the print being used in a elegant but fashionable way but also practical. I saw this mustard leopard print pencil skirt and thought how & where would one wear this? What is the statement they would want to make?

I pictured a business savvy woman walking into a lunch with a few friends & business associates: her disposition was one of confidence & sex appeal.  She wanted to make a statement not only by her appearance but by her aura. She wanted to feel desired & glamorous but also respected for all her accomplishments. She wanted to 'show 'em what she was made of''! The use of color , gold accents  and this vivid print brought my thoughts to life!  Every woman at some point needs to feel this way especially if she is hard working and dedicated to whatever goals she sets. There is nothing wrong with one feeling proud of themselves especially when they have faced so many adversities & continued to prosper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment