Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Emmy's 2012!!

Hey guys! So I know I'm a little late and you must have read hundreds of articles on the Emmy fashions and seen the pictures of the stars everywhere! I still wanted to get in on the fun and show the pictures of the stars in their glitzy fancy gowns.

What did you really think of the fashions you saw? Do you still feel a sense of glamour when you look at the stars or have they become quite regular? I didn't see too many that I was impressed with but there were a few that made me gasp with envy.

The prime time Emmy awards carpet was filled with different designs and color, although I did a see a lack of dripping dazzling jewelry. Lets look at some of the stars who shined and those who need polishing!

The ladies of the BLUE Nile! 

Blue seemed quite popular on the carpet, as we saw many shades and hues, but were they dazzling or a bit boring?






The RUBY Goddesses!

Deep reds and burgundy's were still a favorite to some and we love seeing this rich color done right!





Back to BLACK! 


Some stars preferred to keep it basic and classic in black! Did they past the test or put us to sleep?




That TANGY feeling!

It was really refreshing to see bright pops of color on the carpet especially one that can easily associate you with a fruit or vitamin. What did you think? Just right or too ripe for you?




You are my SUNSHINE!

I was very pleased to see the ladies risk wearing such a bold color and I must say they truly stood out to me for daring to be different!





All that GLITTERS!

Seeing that my last article was on sequins and things of a glittery nature, I am all too excited about seeing the stars shine! Metallics were definitely a personal favorite!



Femininity of TURQUOISE!

This soft color was also sported on the star filled carpet and we can't say we blame them!




PATTERNS AND FLORAL'S

 Some ladies opted to change up the style a little and wear pieces that were a little more detailed, either in design or material. Was this too much for you?








Personal Favorites!

There were few that really stood out to me either for the fit, design or just the overall choice! I congratulate these ladies on making an outstanding statement!





No comments:

Post a Comment